Andalusia served as the home of Southern Gothic author Flannery O’Connor. In her thirteen years here, she brought to life the people and landscapes of this pristine retreat in her short stories and novels. Come take a trip into the past and see how one of America’s most famous authors lived!
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All tours begin on the hour and the last tour begins at 4 p.m.
- Adults (18-60) $7.00 + tax
- Seniors (60 and over) $6.00 + tax
- Pre-booked groups (10 or more) $6.00 per guest + tax
- Students (Ages 6-18, non-GC college students) $2.00 + tax
- Children under 6 Free